*ahem* Okay, now that I have announced that this is most definitely not what I should be doing, I shall continue.
1) I want a boyfriend. Or a girlfriend. Of course, the guy at my school I like is 100%, limp-wristing Lord GaGa gay. And the girl is 100% straight. And the other one... You know the details. :/ Actually, what I really just want is to be in love. Like, good-fanfiction love (yes, this is apparently how I measure love now. :D)
2) I need to see Velvet Goldmine, Hard Candy, A Clockwork Orange, and Sunshine (Cillian Murhy Capa = SEX). Soon. Preferably with a friend. I wish I knew y'all in real life. You seem chill.
3) I want to see more non-linear romance movies. Like Eternal Sunshine, or my favorite JGL-hipster movie, (500) Days of Summer. Or even just really non-mainstream romances, like Moulin Rouge! or Once. Recs?
4) I'm reading this awesome, non-linear, really out-there book called House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewiski. READ. IT.
5) Na Na Na is out on iTunes tomorrow! EEEEEEE! *wants flaily redhead-Gerard fic plz*
6) For some reason, I miss Panic!, and its fantabulous fandom. Hopefully it'll come back soon. Anyone have any really good Ryden or GSF fics?
7) ETA: I got rid of the banner. Too much work to pick one out each time. *lol at my laziness*
8) I want a corset. A real one. They're sexy.
9) I've been feeling randomly down recently. IDK why, but I've just been kinda apathetic and mopey about everything. And I'm re-reading the PCCF, and, as usual, sobbing. :/
10) I'm probably going to make a super-exclusive friends group for those of you whom I interact with a lot and am pretty tight with, so that I can post ONE picture of myself (in massive sunglasses, of course). Comment with why you should be in it!
11) What are some good stock icon makers? I'm OBSESSED. XD